I spend way too much time at the Mac counter inside of Macy’s swatching and admiring the gorgeous lipstick display.
Mac has my absolute FAVE lipsticks. As back to school time is approaching, it’s always fun to spruce up your makeup bag with new lippies. Here are my top 5 for back to school shades; whether you’re in high school, college, or in the office – these shades are perfect for any occasion.
- Angel: a popular pale, pinky shade with a frosted finish
- Velvet Teddy: Famous for being Kylie Jenner’s go to shade – this is a matte browny-pinky nude
- Brave: A creamy pink tone that is very natural, pretty, and pigmented
- Syrup: A light berry tone perfect for the transition from summer to autumn
- Fanfare: this is more of a natural, corally pinky shade that looks good on everyone
What’re your fave mac lipsticks? If you have any recommendations, I’d love to hear them!
XO – Laura