Hey beauties! I decided to create a look inspired by mermaids since I am completely obsessed. I used my new Surf palette that I picked up from Ross. I’m not sure who makes this palette, but you can totally recreate this look using similar colors from your makeup collection!
TO GET MY LOOK…
1. Place a shimmering mint green shade on the inner corner of your eye and inner third of your eyelid
2. Pat a shimmering aquamarine shade on the center of your eyelid
3. Blend a periwinkle and purple shade onto the outer third of your eyelid
4. Blend, using windshield wiper movements and circular motions, a cool toned brown through the crease of your eye to add dimension.
5. Highlight your brow bone with a shimmering butter shade
6. Tight line your upper lash line with brown pencil eyeliner
7. Apply plenty of mascara
I paired this look with bronzer, highlighter, a baby pink cream blush and a light rose lipstick.
It’s important when wearing a heavy/colorful eye makeup look, to keep everything else neutral.
That’s all for now!
Hope you guys recreate this look – and if you do be sure to tweet me or tag me in your photos on instagram!
Thanks for reading, beauties! XXX